Wednesday, February 9, 2011

St. Mary's Day 1

This Monday was our first day at St. Mary's interacting with the children. I was on invetory, but when my group finished we got to play different sports with the kids. I noticed that each age group had a different way of playing. When I was playing basketball the younger kids just threw the ball up at the hoop, while the older kids added more of an element of the actual game to shooting hoops. The Pre-K group was isolated in a little section of the gym when they came in to play their specific games. When it came to the boys and girls, the boys mostly played soccer, or basketball, while the girls played jump rope. Over all I think that it was a good first day at St. Mary's and I can't wait to go back and teach one of my games.

No comments:

Post a Comment